Reliable Criminal Defense And Immigration Services For Columbus
Facing a criminal charge requires the help of a criminal law attorney. Changing your immigration status or handling another immigration concern does, too. When you need the help of a lawyer, you can come to Bartell, Georgalas & Juarez, L.P.A. Co., in Columbus.
Our criminal defense lawyers and immigration lawyers have reputations for fighting for their clients’ rights aggressively. They are truly passionate about doing whatever it takes to protect your rights, whether you need to stay out of jail or remain in the country with your family.
The Skill You Need In Both Areas
Our law practice is devoted to criminal defense and immigration. No matter what type of challenge you face in either of these practice areas, we can handle them. Some examples of the most common criminal charges we see include:
- Operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol or drugs (OVI)
- Drug offenses
- Assault and battery
- White collar crimes
- Theft and property crimes
- Sex crimes
Just a few examples of immigration concerns we handle are:
- Work visas
- Family visas
- Fianc(é)e visas
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Removal defense
Often, these two fields overlap. If you fear that a criminal charge could affect your immigration status, we can still help you.
About Our Columbus Office
We have three conveniently located offices in Ohio. Our Columbus office is downtown, just off I-70, I-71, route 23 and route 33. Just blocks from us are several attractions that you can visit when you come to your consultation in person. These include:
- Columbus Metropolitan Library: This city gem has thousands of books and events for members of the public.
- Legoland Discovery Center Columbus: A whimsical family attraction filled with fun for Lego lovers of all ages.
- Columbus Zoo and Aquarium: Learn about animals and marine life at this exciting and educational facility.
- Columbus Museum of Art: Explore art and culture by visiting Ohio’s very first art museum.
You will also find several appealing places to eat within a close distance of our office, such as:
- Lindsey’s: Upscale fine dining with an extensive wine list.
- Bendi Wok n’ Bar: Unique Asian fusion cuisine that has many healthy options.
- Bistrolino Old World Café: Serving Italian and Lebanese food in a sleek yet warm atmosphere.
- Sycamore: Locally sourced, elevated favorites paired with craft beers.
Our team looks forward to meeting you.
Schedule A Criminal Law Or Immigration Consultation Today
At Bartell, Georgalas & Juarez, L.P.A. Co., we are ready to protect your rights in the justice system and the immigration system. Please call our Columbus law office toll-free at 888-810-2904, call us locally at 614-808-0152 or send us an email to schedule your consultation.