Your Future Is Our Focus

Types Of Visas

Immigration Lawyer In Ohio

There are essentially two different kinds of visas, nonimmigrant and immigrant visas. An immigrant visa is one that an individual will apply for in order to become a lawful permanent resident and obtain a green card. A nonimmigrant visa is one that a foreign national will apply for in order to come to the U.S. for a temporary period of time for business, school, or vacation purposes among others. If you are seeking to come to the U.S. for any reason then it is important for you to seek legal assistance in order to obtain the correct visa in your case.

If you wish to become a lawful permanent resident, and eventually a citizen, then you will need to apply for an immigrant visa. If you are approved then you will receive an immigration package that you will present to an official at any port of entry into the United States. If you are then deemed admissible then you will be free to enter the United States as a permanent resident.

If you are seeking to come to the U.S. for a short period of time, whether for business or pleasure, then you will benefit from a nonimmigrant visa. Whether you are trying to come for temporary employment, school, or another reason, it is important to understand what visas apply in your situation and which will benefit you the most.

The USCIS considers all who enter the country to be potential immigrants. Our Cleveland-based firm understands this and we also know that providing clear and convincing documentation of your intent to return to your country of origin can greatly help your chances of being granted your request for a visa.

Qualified Cleveland Immigration Attorney

At Bartell Georgalas & Juarez, we offer skilled and experienced legal assistance to those who are facing various immigration issues. We have significant experience in difficult cases and we do not shy away from the most challenging case. Contact our firm today to discuss your situation and to learn more about how we can help you.

We serve a multitude of cities throughout Ohio, including Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and more. Additionally, we will travel to help those in other states throughout the U.S., including Florida, California, North Carolina and even other countries around the globe. Call us at 888-638-7955 to learn more!