Comprehensive Services In Immigration Law
If you are facing an immigration issue, then it is important for you to have skilled legal assistance on your side. At Georgalas & Juarez, L.P.A., we are skilled and experienced representatives who can assist you in various immigration matters. Our firm has significant experience in handling difficult cases, and you can be sure that we can put our experience to work for you in your case.
Strong Legal Advocacy In The U.S. Immigration System
We help visa holders and permanent residents whose immigration status is threatened, and people seeking protection of the U.S. government:
- Deportation defense: There are many individuals who face deportation or removal proceedings due to many different circumstances. Our firm can assist with a defense of your deportation case through many different methods.
- Political asylum: If you are facing persecution based on race, ethnic origin, political stance, religious belief, social association or other reasons, then you may be able to claim asylum in the U.S. Our firm can assist you with answers, discussion and advice in these situations.
- Immigration appeals: Whether it is due to the complexity of a specific situation or a minor error on the immigration application, it is not uncommon for individuals to receive a negative result. If your application was denied, it might be possible to appeal that decision. Contact our firm to learn more about your options.
- Immigration and criminal defense: If you are a lawful permanent resident of the United States, it is important for you to know that there are various actions that could result in removal proceedings or deportation for you. Some of these include various criminal actions. Criminal consequences can be devastating. Offenses such as DUI/DWI, white-collar crimes, identity theft, marriage fraud, false claims to citizenship, criminal re-entry or other serious crimes can have damaging, lifelong consequences.
- Waivers of inadmissibility: These waivers are a potential option for immigrants who may be forced to leave the U.S. for reasons such as criminal history, health issues, fraud, smuggling or other activities. Allowing a knowledgeable attorney to look closely at your case before you simply accept deportation could help keep you in the U.S. Whether you have a question about stateside waiver processing or waivers for illegal entry, we encourage you to contact our firm.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals: Children who have entered the nation illegally, but have grown up in U.S., may be eligible for deferred action if they meet certain eligibility requirements. Find out information regarding these qualifications and contact our firm to learn how we can protect your future and your rights if you are seeking deferred action.
Helping People Come To The U.S. To Work And Create A New Life
We get great joy from helping people enter the United States to work, join their loved ones and set down roots here:
- Immigrant and nonimmigrant visas: If you are seeking permanent residency then you will benefit from an immigrant visa, if you are seeking a short-term trip to the U.S. then you need a nonimmigrant visa. We can help with family-based immigration and employment visas, including E1 and E2 visas, EB-5 visas, regional center investment visas and other visas for professionals.
- Green card/permanent resident cards: There are three common ways that people can pursue obtaining a green card; however, there are multiple processes that can be taken. It can be a complicated process without the help of an immigration lawyer, so contact us today!
- Consular processing: If you are seeking to establish permanent residency in the U.S. then you will go through consular processing. This is the process by which you apply and are accepted or denied entry into America. Talk with one of our Cincinnati immigration attorneys today to learn how we can assist you.
- Employment eligibility: If you are a foreign national or if you are a resident of the United States, then you will need to show that you are eligible for employment if you are seeking to work in the United States. There is a document that verifies this, which you will be required to fill out at the time of your hire.
- Citizenship and naturalization: Naturalization is the process by which an individual becomes a U.S. citizen. There are various requirements you must meet and an application you must file. You must be at least 18 and have not been convicted of a serious crime. Always speak with an immigration attorney at our firm before you move forward in any capacity.
Immigration Law Is All We Do
Our law practice is devoted entirely to immigration matters. Our attorneys are well-versed in the law and Immigration Court proceedings. We have been strong supporters of comprehensive immigration reform that will benefit not only immigrants but the U.S. economy. While we welcome foreign nationals from any country, we have special experience in:
- Thai/Laotian immigration: Whatever immigration issues you are facing, our firm can assist you with answers and discussion regarding your case. If you are seeking permanent residency, a temporary visa or asylum, seek our legal assistance in your case.
- Russian immigration: Our legal team consists of one individual who is fluent in Russian so that we may maintain constant and clear communication with our clients.
- Middle Eastern immigration: There are various ways to obtain immigrant status and lawful permanent residency. If you are coming from a country in the Middle East, you may be able to claim asylum for residency in the U.S.
Our legal team is fluent in four other languages besides English, including Spanish and Thai. This allows our firm to offer legal services to a wide range of people groups both across the United States, including Ohio and West Virginia and internationally.
How Our Immigration Attorneys Can Help You
At Georgalas & Juarez, L.P.A., we have the skill and the experience that you need. We offer a free case evaluation so that you may obtain legal advice at any time regarding your situation without any financial obligation or commitment on your part. Reach out today to discuss your situation and how we can help you when you visit our office. Contact us online and fill out our free, no-risk case evaluation to get started, or call our office toll free at 888-638-7955.