LAUREN T. GEORGALAS
- Immigration 100%
Attorney Lauren Georgalas co-founded Georgalas & Juarez, LPA after practicing in a prominent law office in downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Lauren provides client representation across the United States. Lauren is admitted to practice law in the State of Colorado.
Having always lived in large multicultural cities, Lauren understands and appreciates the value immigrants add to a city. Lauren grew up in Houston, Texas and in 2016 graduated from the University of Miami School of Law in Miami, Florida. During law school, Lauren worked for Immigration nonprofits in Miami, Florida and Washington, D.C., as she always focused her career on Immigration.
When she is not advocating on behalf of her clients, Lauren can be found hiking and biking with her dog Zeus around the Cleveland Metroparks.
Lauren’s main objective is to open paths to every immigrants American Dream.
- Colorado, 2017
- University of Miami School Law, Miami, Florida
- J.D. - 2017
- St. Edward's University, Austin, Texas
- Major: Communications
- Overtown Youth Center, Tutor, 08/2015 to 12/2016
- Catholic Charities, Law Clerk, 08/2014 to 12/2014
- Margaret W. Wong & Associates, Attorney, 05/2019 to 06/2020
- Keller Williams, Real Estate Agent, 04/2018 to 05/2019
Current Employment Position
- Founder and Partner
- HOPE Summer Public Interest Scholarship Summer of 2014 for non-profit work in Immigration
- HOPE Fellow Scholarship - Summer 2015 non-profit work in Immigration
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award - Spring 2016