JOSE A. JUAREZ, JR.
- Immigration 50%
- Criminal Defense 50%
Attorney Jose A. Juarez, Jr. co-founded Georgalas & Juarez, LPA after practicing in some of the largest and most respected law firms in the country. He draws on that experience to offer immigrants throughout the United States representation regarding a variety of matters.
His passion for immigration law comes directly from his parents. Both of his parents immigrated to the United States from Mexico and Guatemala. He witnessed what the complexity of the immigration process can do to a family. As such, he has worked to navigate the system with all of his clients while understanding what they are going through.
José graduated Magna Cum Lade from Capital University Law School. During law school, he traveled to the U.S. - Mexican border to assist women and young children fleeing from their home countries to seek asylum in the United States. He is admitted to practice law in the State of Ohio as well as the Southern District Court of Ohio. He is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
José is fluent in Spanish.
Jose’s main objective is to open paths to every immigrants American Dream.
- Ohio, 2016
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Illinois State University, Normal, Illinois
- Major: Political Science
- Margaret W. Wong & Associates, Associate Attorney, 12/2018 to 06/2020
- Blake Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 2016 to 2018
- Flores v. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services: Clearing the Way to Admission for Temporary Protected Status Beneficiaries, The Capital University Law School Law Review Volume 45, 3, 2016
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, Present
Current Employment Position
- Founder and Partner