Ohio E1 And E2 Visa Attorney
Offering Representation In Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland And Around The World
For foreign visitors from countries maintaining a treaty of commerce with the U.S. and wish to enter the country for trade or investment purposes, Bartell Georgalas & Juarez, provides experienced assistance in obtaining the proper visas required by law. A knowledgeable business immigration lawyer will guide clients throughout the complex process of applying for and obtaining an E1 or E2 visa.
Schedule a free case evaluation with our Ohio-based firm for professional preparation of all documentation, including consular processing at a U.S. consulate or embassy in a home country. We offer the personal attention required to help ensure the treaty trader or treaty investor immigration visa process is efficient and successful.
E1 Treaty Trader Visas
The firm is knowledgeable about all categories of employment visas with “E” supplements involving treaty trader nations. We help secure E1 trader visas requiring:
- Applicants must be nationals of treaty countries entering for trade purposes
- Foreign applicants must be executive, management or highly specialized employees
- The treaty nation’s key staff must be setting a U.S. division or affiliate
- Principal trade must be between the U.S. and a treaty country
- Trade must involve a sizable, ongoing volume
- Title for exchanged items (technology, money, services) must pass between parties
We handle all requirements, including valid passports, related documentation and additional visas for a spouse or child.
E2 Treaty Investor Visas
The firm also assists clients with overcoming the complexities involved when applying for E2 employment visas for investors meeting the following requirements:
- An investor applicant must be a treaty country national
- The investment must be an actual U.S. business enterprise
- The U.S. investment must be substantial
- A foreign investor must be here to grow the business, or a qualifying executive, management or a specialist
- Investors must maintain control over investment funds
Contact A Cleveland Treaty Trader Employment Lawyer
Be they I-129 petitions and employer letters detailing the nature of business and other employment eligibility concerns, Bartell Georgalas & Juarez, works closely with clients in all languages.
In addition to helping business professionals and their families with nonimmigrant visas, the firm also assists other foreign workers. Contact an immigration visa attorney serving clients in Columbus, Cleveland, and other cities throughout Ohio, the nation and across the globe.